In the field of industrial exhaust emission control, the company's outstanding advantage is that it has the ability to undertake comprehensive atmospheric environmental treatment projects, and can provide users with reasonable technical routes and system solutions for project acceptance. Especially in the field of volatile organic compound (VOC) prevention, the company has a number of patented technologies such as catalytic combustion, adsorption and recovery. Power, military and other industries.
Beijing Luchuang Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. is committed to the improvement and purification of the atmospheric environment, and has the best talent team in China that specializes in the design and manufacture of atmospheric purification treatment. The main technical staff are from the majors of major design institutes, with strong engineering design, equipment installation, commissioning and non-standard design capabilities; the department business staff have college education or above, and have strong business negotiation capabilities. The large-volume, low-concentration organic waste gas purification device was awarded the title of the best practical technology class B product by the State Environmental Protection Administration. The deodorizing technology of large-scale urban garbage transfer stations has been successfully applied to domestic urban garbage transfer stations. LC series oil fume purifiers are widely used in oil fume treatment in the catering industry, and have obtained product certification from the State Environmental Protection Administration.
● Chemical filling process in petrochemical industry:
Volatile organic gases (such as naphtha, gasoline, benzene) produced during the refining process of various chemicals produced during the filling process in storage and transportation plants, filling workshops, and trains and ships.
● Petrochemical industry:
Benzene and ketone process tail gas produced in the production of phenols and ketone chemicals, and benzene and ketone process tail gas produced in the ketone benzene dewaxing unit
● Chlor-alkali industry:
Halogenated hydrocarbons and olefins vented in chlor-alkali production (dichloromethane, dichloroethane, vinyl chloride, etc.).
● Other chemical industries:
The tail gas produced during the production of cyclohexane, and the heavy aromatic tail gas produced during the production of H2O2 chemical plant.
● Pharmaceutical industry (western medicine):
Organic solvents (benzenes, ketones, alcohols, hydrocarbons) volatilized during the organic synthesis of western medicine.
● Enameled wire production process:
During the production of enameled wire, a large amount of organic solvents (benzene homologues) volatilized during the dipping process of copper wire.
● Painting process:
Benzene volatiles produced during the surface treatment of machinery and equipment.
● Other areas:
Pesticide, photosensitive material, coating film, printing, tape and other production industries that use a large amount of organic solvents.
● Applicable organic species:
Aromatics, alkanes, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, aldols, ethers, olefin polymerization monomers.
● Condensation recovery method
The organic waste gas is directly introduced into the condenser, and the valuable organic matter can be recovered by adsorption, absorption, decomposing, and separation. The method is suitable for working conditions where the concentration of organic waste gas is low, the temperature is low, and the air volume is small, and auxiliary refrigeration equipment is required. It is mainly used in In pharmaceutical and chemical industries, printing companies rarely use it.
● Absorption method
Generally, physical absorption is adopted, that is, exhaust gas is introduced into the absorption liquid for purification, and after the absorption liquid is saturated, it is heated, analyzed, and condensed for recovery. This method is applicable to atmospheric, low-temperature, low-concentration exhaust gas, but it must be equipped with a heating analysis recovery device and equipment. Large volume and high investment.
● Direct combustion method
Use auxiliary fuels such as gas or oil to burn and heat the mixed gas to decompose harmful substances into harmless substances under high temperature. This method has a simple process and small investment, and is suitable for high-concentration, small-air-volume exhaust gas. Operational requirements are high.
● Catalytic Combustion
The exhaust gas is heated and converted into harmless and odorless carbon dioxide and water through catalytic combustion; this method has low ignition temperature, energy saving, high purification rate, convenient operation, small floor area, large investment and investment, and is suitable for high temperature or high concentration Organic waste gas.
● Adsorption method
(1) Direct adsorption method: Organic waste gas can be adsorbed by activated carbon, which can achieve a purification rate of more than 95%. The equipment is simple and the investment is small, but the activated carbon is frequently replaced, which increases the work procedures such as loading, unloading, transportation, and replacement, resulting in increased operating costs.
(2) Adsorption-recycling method: Use fiber (or particulate) activated carbon to adsorb organic waste gas, and then use superheated steam to blow back after it is saturated to desorb and regenerate; the regenerated activated carbon will continue to be used. After the activated carbon is regenerated to a certain number of times, the adsorption capacity decreases significantly, and the activated carbon needs to be regenerated or renewed. This law requires the necessary amount of steam.
(3) Adsorption-catalytic combustion method: This method combines the advantages of the adsorption method and the catalytic combustion method. It uses a new type of adsorption material (fiber, particles or honeycomb activated carbon) for adsorption, and introduces hot air for desorption and analysis after it is nearly saturated. After the desorption, the exhaust gas is introduced into the catalytic combustion bed for flameless combustion, which is thoroughly purified, and the hot gas is recycled in the system, which greatly reduces energy consumption. This method has the characteristics of stable and reliable operation, low investment, low operating cost, and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for high-volume and low-concentration exhaust gas treatment. It is a mature and practical method for treating organic exhaust gas in China.
● Low temperature plasma technology
DBD plasma industrial tail gas treatment technology uses dual dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) technology to generate low temperature plasma, and uses the generated high-energy electrons, free radicals and other active particles to activate, ionize, and crack the components in industrial tail gas To make it undergo decomposition, oxidation, and other complex chemical reactions, and then undergo multiple stages of purification, thereby eliminating odors and odorous pollutants emitted from various sources of pollution, making toxic and harmful gases low-toxic, non-toxic, and protecting human survival surroundings. This technology is suitable for low concentration and small air volume conditions.
This technology can achieve the purpose of purification by microbial degradation of volatile organic pollutants and malodorous substances in the tail gas. Mainly used for deodorization.
In summary, for various types of organic tail gas, appropriate treatment methods should be selected according to different types, concentrations and treatment requirements of organic substances. The recommended treatment methods of representative exhaust gas are listed below. Please contact our company directly for specific methods, and our company's senior technical experts will make the most suitable treatment plan.
|Organic tail gas concentration||Organic species||Processing requirements||Recommended use|
|Paint exhaust||50～500ppm||Benzene||Up to standard||Adsorption concentration catalytic combustion|
|Printing exhaust||50～500ppm||Benzene esters||Up to standard||Adsorption concentration catalytic combustion|
|Coated exhaust||1000～3500ppm||Benzene esters||Recycle||Adsorption recovery method|
|Shoe exhaust||50～500ppm||Benzene||Up to standard||Adsorption concentration catalytic combustion|
|Chemical industry exhaust||800 ppm以上||Multiple||Recycle||Adsorption recovery method|
|Pharmaceutical industry exhaust||500～1500ppm||Multiple||Recycle、Up to standard||Adsorption concentration catalytic combustion|
|Rubber industry exhaust||1500～3500ppm||gasoline||Recycle||Adsorption recovery method|
|Stench exhaust||100 ppm以下||Up to standard||Adsorption concentration catalytic combustion|